No products in the cart
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Cleansing Gel With Salicylic Acid For Oily Skin intensely purifies oily skin, deeply unclogs pores, and removes excess sebum. It helps reduce progressively and durably persistent imperfections including marks and prevents recurrence. Thanks to selected exfoliating agents that leaves the skin texture smoother. It is the first La Roche-Posay cleanser formulated with micro-exfoliating and purifying agents. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Cleansing Gel acts on persistent imperfections and sebum while bringing maximum comfort to acne-prone skin, even on the body. Salicylic acid works to treat acne by unclogging blocked pores. It does this by breaking down the bonds between dead skin cells so that they can release from the pore more easily, and breaking down oils, such as sebum. Salicylic acid also decreases the skin’s sebum production, leading to fewer breakouts. LHA has skin renewing, exfoliating, and acne treating properties.
- Effaclar Micro-Peeling gel helps remove dead skin cells without breakouts
- Helps to remove impurities and get rid of excess sebum
- Helps to deeply unclog pores & clears severe imperfections
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads and controls shine
- Leaves skin soft, clean and refreshed
- Targets pimples on the face, chest and back while also helping to reduce mark
HOW TO USE
Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Cleansing Gel With Salicylic Acid For Oily Skin on wet skin, massage and rinse-off.