No products in the cart
Washing your face with your regular face wash does not always get the job done. That is why you should really consider adding an excellent cleanser to your daily skincare routine! Why, you ask? Cleansers are used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, remains of pollution, dirt, and oils. In short, they help your skin breathe as they gently exfoliate the skin and unclog your pores!
When should I use a cleanser?
It is better to use the cleanser twice a day, once in the morning to get rid of all the sweat and oils that your skin expels during sleep, and once in the evening to get rid of any make-up, oils, and dirt that racked up on your face throughout the day.
How should I apply a cleanser?
We recommend you follow these nine steps to get the best cleansing results:
- Make sure your hands are clean.
- Splash your face with water to make it wet.
- Pick up a small amount of facial cleanser on your fingertips.
- Apply the cleanser onto your face gently with a circular motion (Make sure to cover all your face).
- Massage your face for a minute, then leave the cleanser on for a few minutes.
- Rinse the cleanser off your face very-well with slightly warm water.
- Wash your face with cold water to shrink your pores.
- Dry your face with a soft facial towel.
- Continue with your skincare routine!
However, cleansers have a lot of varieties, so you have to find the one that suits your skin type (oily, dry combination, or sensitive) and needs. In this blog, we will view these different kinds one by one for you to choose from!
- Gel Cleansers
Gel cleansers are perfect if you have oily skin with large pores and acne; it will clear out your clogged pores and remove all that excess oil, leaving your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and clean. It also works great for combination to normal skin type and for sensitive skin that tends to dry out after cleansing.
- Cream Cleansers
Cream cleansers usually have a thicker formula, and they are the way to go if you have dry/sensitive skin. They will help you cleanse your skin without stripping it from all the natural oils, and it can be moisturizing as well.
- Foam Cleansers
Foam cleansers are a good choice if you have a combination, oily or normal skin type. They will cleanse the oily parts of your face without irritating the normal or dry parts, leaving your skin hydrated and clean.
shall we take a look at some recommended ingredients?
- For oily skin: ( Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide or Salicylic Acid)
- For dry skin: ( Hyaluronic acid, Glycerin, or Ceramides)
- For normal skin: ( Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide)
So, did you find your perfect cleanser?
We at Embrace are ALWAYS looking for the best skin products that match your desires. We hope you found this blog helpful, and do not forget to check our other blogs for more important tips and information!